Podotronic air jet 30 запчасти
The Russian Air Force is slated to receive 17 Sukhoi Su-30SM multirole fighter jets, classified by Russian military authorities as 4++ generation fighter aircraft, in 2017, according to a press statement by Russia’s deputy defense minister, Yuri Borisov, while visiting the aircraft’s manufacturer Irkutsk Corporation on March 9.
“Long-term contracts have been concluded with this plant. This year it is expected to deliver 17 Sukhoi-30SM planes and ten Yakovlev-130 planes,” Borisov said, according to TASS news agency. In April 2016, Russia’s Defense Ministry and Irkut Corporation concluded a contract for the procurement of over 30 Su-30SM fighter aircraft by the end of 2018.
The Russian Air Force and Navy currently operate approximately 40-50 Su-30SM aircraft. Initially, the Russian military expected 60 new aircraft of the type the end of 2016, yet it is unclear how many new fighters jets have in fact joined the service. The Russian Ministry of Defense intends to induct a total of 90 Su-30SMs, according to various contracts concluded since 2012 as part of Russia’s 2011-2020 State Armament Program.
- заказ авиа билетов в крыму ютейр
- фридман михаил личный самолет
- abrasive air jet machining
- заказать вертолет в усинске
- частные самолеты мира
- charter in jet private tampa
- заказать билеты на самолет онлайн уфа
- стюардессы бизнес авиации вакансии санкт петербург
- как раскладывается кресло бизнес класса в самолете типа б 747 400
- вытяжка jet air senti f60 silver